Friends don’t worry about the cut offs…
According to IBPS Stats –
- 60,000 cleared written.
- 20% didn’t appeared for interview.
- there are 22,415 vacancies.
- approx 40,000+ might have cleared the interview.
- 20% will not join as many of the aspirants have already joined (as Specialist officer,PO,SSC,UPSC, for further studies).
- Candidates under 30,000 rank have a chance of getting a job.
According to experts most of you will get selection.
Fill the preference and wait for IBPS final result till March.
Stop wasting your time discussing about cut offs and continue your preparation for upcoming exams.
Those who are not able to make it this time don’t lose hope, work harder for next exam.
“Don’t be afraid to fail. Don’t waste energy trying to cover up failure. Learn from your failures and go on to the next challenge. It’s OK to fail. If you’re not failing, you’re not growing.”
“The line between failure and success is so fine that we scarcely know when we pass it: so fine that we are often on the line and do not know it.”
Feel free to give your suggestions.