This post is regarding question asked by Mr. Jagtaran Singh.
BANK PO vs SSC CGL – Which is better?
Guys this depends on your future goals and priorities, if your priority is career growth bank PO is better than CGL.
1. SSC CGL posts are Group B and C posts while BANK PO is equivalent to Group A Central Govt posts.
2. According to 10th Bipartite Agreement Salary of bank PO must be equal to Cent. Govt Group A officer(Negotiations are going on between PSB and IBA), This agreement has come into effect from Nov’2012 and will be fully implemented by Dec’2014.Approx Salary of a PO after this will be around 40,000-50,000 per month(higher than SSC CGL posts).
1. Thank you for appearing for the Common Interview for recruitment of Probationary Officers/ Management Trainees (CWE-POs/MTs-II). We regret to convey that you have not obtained the required qualifying marks in interview. We wish you all the best in your future endeavours.
2. You have been found ineligible for recruitment of Probationary Officers/ Management Trainees (CWE-POs/MTs-II) as per the documents/ credentials submitted by you.
3. (i)You will be eligible (subject to further scrutiny) for further selection processes under this project subject to vacancies identified. Candidature may be cancelled at any stage of the process due to non-production of relevant documents in support of identity/ eligibility.
(ii)Please refer to the Notification on IBPS website/ Employment News regarding vacancies in Participating Organisations and process for registering preference for Participating Organisations.