The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) declared the final result of IBPS Clerk II recruitment. The Common Written Examination was conducted on 15 December 2012, 16 December 2012, 22 December 2012, and 23 December 2013. The candidates who were qualified in written examination had gone through Common interview process started from 16 March 2013. The selection of the candidates will be based on the performance in written examination and interview. The candidates who have qualified the interview will be eligible to apply for 19 Public Sector Banks Recruitment Process in a year.
- IBPS will release the notification in mid-April 2013, announcing the number of vacancies in the participating PSBs.
- The order of preference of banks will be obtained from successful candidates through a registration process which will be available on IBPS website from 15.04.2013 to 22-04-2013.
- Depending on the vacancies in each bank of his/ her preference, a successful candidate will receive through a computerised system an offer from one of the participating PSBs. The allotment will be done in May 2013.
IBPS Clerk 2012 Analysis
- Approx 1lakh candidates cleared written.
- Around 10% might have not given interview.
- And around 10% might have not cleared interview.
- Many are already selected in PO,SBI Associate,RRB,SSC etc.
- No of vacancies are 40,000approx(less than expected).
- I think max 70k candidates will be against 40k vacancies.
- Many will not join due to various reasons.
- So,Lot of you guys have good chances of selection if not in first list than in waiting list.
- Its difficult to predict any safe score or cut off as there are state wise vacancies.
- Hope IBPS will come out with sate wise cut off list in the future.
- Allotment will be based on merit cum preference basis so give preference acc to bank’s ranking,no of vacancies etc.
- If you go for banks with higher vacancies than there is a higher possibility that you may get posting of your choice. So acc. to me go for banks with good pay structure and high vacancies first.
- Suggestions are invited.
IBPS Clerk State-wise vacancies